Thursday, November 3, 2011

Best Looking Missionary Companion Ever!

(Grandpa again!)

For me, anyway. This is not to slam my buddies from my South Africa/Zimbabwe days from 40 years ago, but I have to say--this is a lot more fun. She is a wonderful navigator and has helped us avoid several auto smacks, she is a wonderful cook, and perhaps most importantly she can massage the dickens out of a leg cramp in the middle of the night. Right now she is sitting on the MVC award (most valuable companion). Perhaps the only annoyance I find is that I seem to have replaced Sparky in her life and she walks me around the temple morning and night! She says that it is the anti-muscle cramp program, but I am not totally convinced.

Missy asked if we spend 24/7 together, and our answer was "Pretty much. We're companions!"

And yes, I got my suit back. They put it right on my own "hunger."

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Sophie was really excited to see this picture of you two! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking picture you two! Glad mom is walking you....Sparky would have been the best little temple security dog. Bet he would eat the fish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don"t forget the soap at night for the cramps...Do they have soap there??? The picture is great and you do have a great companion...I have tried to send you an email..not working..send me one so I will get your new email address...Thanks...Love ya Duane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the posts - keep them coming. The girls love to talk about their grandparents who are in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you two are pretty cute together! Hope all is well. Stay happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete